Meatballs In Tomato Sauce (The Best)
Meatball : Meatballs are preparations in the shape of a small ball, shaped with stuffing , mince or mash , and served with brown sauce , tomato sauce or white sauce such as Königsberger Klopse .
Ground meatballs are a way of preparing meatballs, which is found all over the world.
They are most commonly prepared from beef or pork , but other meats are also used. In generalbreaded in English , the dumplings are cooked by frying , but are also sautéed or poached , baked or stewed , as in tomato sauce .
They are often used to use up leftover meat or fish.
We can’t get enough of these perfectly plump polpettes, a.k.a. Italian-style meatballs. When you get them rolling, we guarantee you’ll have a real (meat) ball.
- 500g minced meat
- 200 ml. crushed natural tomato
- 1 onion chopped into small squares
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 40g of breadcrumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- 60ml of meat broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Step 1: We begin the preparation of our meatballs in tomato sauce, to do this, in a container we are going to place the minced meat, the egg, the garlic powder, a little pepper, a little salt, the breadcrumbs, the fresh parsley and mix very well until integrated.
- Step 2: We take a portion of the meat and form a ball about the size of a golf ball (we repeat this process until all the meatballs are formed) then, on a tray suitable for the oven and with vegetable paper as a base, we place our meatballs and We will cook them in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Step 3: While the meatballs are cooking in the oven, we will prepare our sauce for meatballs, to do this, in a pan with a little olive oil and over medium heat, add the onion, garlic and cook for a couple of minutes, then add the crushed natural tomato, a little salt, a little pepper and stir, then add the meat broth, stir again and cook for 10 minutes.
- Step 4: After 15 minutes in the oven, remove our meatballs and add them to the pan along with the tomato sauce, cook for 6 more minutes (bathing them with the sauce), remove from the heat, serve on a plate with a little chopped fresh parsley to decorate and we have our delicious meatballs in tomato sauce ready!! take advantage!!