Air Fried Popcorn Chicken
It seems everyone agrees that KFC chicken tastes really good and wins. Well, it’s not bad if we make KFC-style chicken popcorn that tastes just as good. Guaranteed you are addicted. Well, for those of you who are interested in making it, here is an easy recipe.
Try it, you will not regret it!
- 24 oz frozen orange chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
1. Spread the frozen orange breaded chicken pieces in an even layer in the basket of a deep fryer or on the trays of a deep fryer.
2. No oil is required. Place frozen orange sauce packet in a bowl or glass of warm water to melt while chicken is cooking.
3. Cook the chicken in a deep fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. (205 degrees C) for 8 minutes, then flip and return to fryer. Cook another 3 to 5 minutes until crispy and fully heated through.
4. Air fry frozen chicken and orange halfway through cooking. Heat thawed orange sauce in a bowl or container suitable for microwave use, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Or heat in a small saucepan on the stove over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Stir in the air-fried chicken pieces and orange sauce. Pour over the fried chicken with the heated orange sauce and stir thoroughly. Serve immediately.