Creamy Chicken Salad…
with Dried Cranberries, Pecans, Poppy Seed Dressing. MEMORIAL DAY salad.
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppyseed Dressing is an easy recipe the whole family would love! It’s a great side dish or light dinner. This salad makes a wonderful meal for the holiday menu, especially Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppyseed Dressing is one of the best chicken salads you will ever taste! The homemade, easy-to-prepare poppy seed dressing makes this salad quite special. Treat yourself and your family!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon honey softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- salt to taste
- 4 cups chicken breast , cooked, chopped (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup pecans , chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions , chopped
1. In a medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk until well combined. Add salt, to taste.
2. In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Add salt, to taste.