The Best Apple Bread
Dutch Apple Bread is made from scratch with butter, sugar and fresh apples. This apple quick bread recipe has amazing flavors and is topped with a cinnamon streusel and drizzled with warm vanilla glaze.
This Dutch Apple Bread is something I love any time of day. I have at least 4 recipes that I have already written that are similar but I must say that this one is my favorite! This apple loaf has the best aroma and almost pound texture – you won’t be able to stop eating it. I also like how easy it is to make!
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 cup apple, peel also diced
- 1/3 cup walnut or crushed walnut
How to prepare :
- Put half a cup of warm water and add a teaspoon of sugar.
- Add yeast to warm water for 10 minutes. Put the flour, salt, butter and the rest of the water and knead the ingredients well.
- Add yeast to the dough and knead well. You can add more water if the dough requires it. In a deep bowl, mix together apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and nuts.
- Mix them well and leave them aside for half an hour. Mix the dough with the apple and nuts mixture.
- Prepare the bread mold and sprinkle it with oil and put the dough in the mold.
- Put it in the oven for 40 minutes, or until the bread is done and done.
Try it, you will not regret it!