Grilled ribeye steak with a side of baked potatoes, topped with garlic and thyme butter. This classic combo is irresistible and must be tried!
Usually when it comes to classic combos like steak and baked potato I try not to put my fork in it which means I don’t change anything because the food gods have had enough already understood this one.
- 4 (10- ounce) rib-eye steaks, boneless, about 1- inch thick, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Heat a grill to high heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic powder.
3. Brush the steaks with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the rosemary mixture over each side of the steaks to coat evenly.
5. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
6. Top each with a pat (1 to 2 teaspoons) of butter and serve.
Hope you appreciate it! Too