Cherry Cream Cheese Dump Cake
I came up with this recipe to combine a couple of my husband’s favorites. It’s easy and very tasty. The family loves it!
Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake is layered with plump cherries, luscious cream cheese, cake mix, and butter. This cherry cream cheese dump cake only needs a few ingredients and is decadent, it will soon become your favorite dessert.
- 2 cans Cherry Pie Mix
- 1 bag Bag of Chessman Cookies – approximately 24 cookies
- Vanilla or Yellow box of Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 Sticks Butter
- 8 oz. Whipped Cream Cheese can
1. To get started, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a row, layer Chessman Cookies from one end of a 9 x13 baking dish to the other.
3. Open and dump 2 cans of cherry pie filling over top of cookies, using a spatula to spread out evenly over the cookies.
4. Dollop on whipped cream cheese all over pan. Carefully use a spatula or spoon to integrate cream cheese into cherry pie filling.
5. Sprinkle on Vanilla or Yellow Cake mix (dry) over top of cherry filling, edge to edge.
6. Slice up 1 and a half sticks of butter thinly and layer evenly over the cake mix.
7. The butter needs to be able to melt into entire cake mix, so if you splice your butter too thick you may need some more to complete around the edges, this is fine. Bake on 350 for 45-55 minutes or until set.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please let me know how it turned out!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe below and leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!