I made cauliflower “Mac & Cheese”! It’s delicious!
Quick, easy, and tasty macaroni and cheese dish. Fancy, designer mac and cheese often costs forty or fifty dollars to prepare when you have so many exotic and expensive cheeses, but they aren’t always the best tasting.
This simple recipe is cheap and tasty.
This baked macaroni and cheese is a family favorite recipe loved by kids and adults alike.
It uses a combination of cheeses, layered in the dish and melted into a rich, creamy cheese sauce, for the ultimate cheesy delight!
Perfect for a comforting dinner or as a holiday side dish!
Mac and Cheese, the ultimate comfort food, is a staple in many households around the world. This cheesy, creamy, and rich pasta dish is perfect for a cozy night in or a quick and easy meal for the family. While there are many variations of Mac and Cheese recipes, this classic version is sure to satisfy your craving.
- 16 ounces cauliflower, chopped into macaroni sized pieces
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower pieces and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Drain the water and return the cauliflower to the pot over low heat.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until the cheese has melted fully, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
This classic Mac and Cheese recipe is easy to make and will have your taste buds singing. The combination of two types of cheese, creamy sauce, and crispy breadcrumbs creates the perfect balance of flavors and textures. This dish is perfect for any occasion and will surely become a family favorite.
This is a nice rich mac and cheese. Serve with a salad for a great meatless dinner. Hope you enjoy it.
Don’t forget! If you’ve made this recipe, leave a comment and please give it a start rating!