I made cauliflower “Mac & Cheese”! It’s delicious!
Quick, easy, and tasty macaroni and cheese dish. Fancy, designer mac and cheese often costs forty or fifty dollars to prepare when you have so many exotic and expensive cheeses, but they aren’t always the best tasting.
This simple recipe is cheap and tasty.
This baked macaroni and cheese is a family favorite recipe loved by kids and adults alike.
It uses a combination of cheeses, layered in the dish and melted into a rich, creamy cheese sauce, for the ultimate cheesy delight!
Perfect for a comforting dinner or as a holiday side dish!
- 16 ounces cauliflower, chopped into macaroni sized pieces
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower pieces and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Drain the water and return the cauliflower to the pot over low heat.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until the cheese has melted fully, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
This is a nice rich mac and cheese. Serve with a salad for a great meatless dinner. Hope you enjoy it.
Don’t forget! If you’ve made this recipe, leave a comment and please give it a start rating!