No-Bake Dessert Cups
I like to find light and fresh desserts to eat after a hearty meal… and at home, they are too often (too often? hihi) hearty!
Milk, cream, eggs, sugar, starch, and heat. What makes this combination come together into such a delicious dessert?
The advantage also is that it can be easily personalized! I give you ideas to do it.
For example, cookie powder; speculoos, oreos etc.
- 1 liter of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons of starch
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 packet of cake cream
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- 160g chocolate
- Savoiardi or cocoa biscuits for the base
1. Pour the milk into a saucepan and add the egg yolks, sugar and starch.
2. Bring to the fire and let thicken.
3. Then add the butter, salt, cream and vanilla.
4. Finally, divide the cream into two portions and melt the chocolate in one of them.
5. Now prepare your dessert and serve it.
At the end of a good meal, it always goes very well! ^^
And you? What do you think of this Wonderful? Tell me in the comments!
You can serve these marvelous at snack time or as a dessert.
You can replace the milk chocolate with dark chocolate, but be careful: the recipe may be less sweet.