Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta is a stylish pasta dish with big flavors! It’s so quick and easy, and perfect for a weeknight dinner since it’s ready in just 15 minutes.
Serve it for a romantic evening, a special occasion or as a family meal. Either way, everyone is going to love it!
Succulent shrimp infused with butter and sizzling garlic in a flavorful lemon juice, tossed with perfectly cooked pasta. This is where every pasta lover’s dream comes true.
– Macaroni: 1 package (thin spaghetti)
– Shrimp: 500 grams (medium size / peeled and cleaned)
– Butter: a tablespoon
– Olive oil: a tablespoon
– Salt: half a teaspoon
– Black pepper: 1 / 4 of a teaspoon
– Parsley: 2 tablespoons (chopped)
– Garlic: 3 cloves (finely mashed)
– Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
1. Boil the pasta consistent with the instructions on the package, drain and wash it with cold water and leave it aside.
2. Heat the butter during a wide frypan over medium heat.
3. Add shrimp and garlic and stir for 3 minutes. Add parsley, juice, salt, and pepper and stir for five minutes. Place the pasta during a dish, top the shrimp, and serve hot.
Have a question or just want to say how much you loved the recipe?
Leave a comment below, save for later and don’t forget to share it!