When it comes to a homemade chocolate cake recipe, you have to have a German chocolate cake recipe. From the icing to the cake to the fillings, German Chocolate Cake is a must have recipe.
From the first bite to the last, the flavors are amazing. Rich and creamy, sweet and crunchy, it’s a recipe you absolutely must try.
●Evaporated milk, one twelve-ounce bottle
●Egg yolk five
●one half cups white sugar
●3/4 cup butter
●Pecans cut one half to two cups
●Sweetened shredded coconut one half to two cups
– Separate the eggs. Throw out the eggs or keep them for another use.
– Combine the evaporated milk, yolks, and sugar in a heavy, medium saucepan. Add the sugar and whisk together until well blended
– Add butter.
– Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring almost constantly, until it comes to a slow boil. Continue cooking until it begins to thicken. Remove from heat and cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
– Add the pecans.
– Add coconut.
– Stir it all together, adding more coconut or pecans as needed until smooth and thick.
– Put about half of it on the first layer of the cake and spread it to the edges. Metal strips under the edges of the cake keep the plate clean.
– Add the second cake layer and press very gently.
– Spread the remaining amount of decorating on the top layer. It is impossible to deal with aspects and it does not matter. That is why this cake is so easy to prepare!
– Remove the tin foil and serve. It’s good anytime but even better if it’s still a little warm.
Hope you like it! Too