Carrot Cake Roll
Carrot Cake Roll is really the best carrot cake recipe! Perfectly moist, delicious, and made with fresh carrots, then stuffed with the most divine cream cheese frosting. CARROT CAKE IN GENERAL IS ONE OF THE MOST LOVED CAKE RECIPES BECAUSE IT IS INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS!
IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL FOR EASTER OR EVEN FOR VALENTINE’S DAY! OR ANY HOLIDAY FOR THAT matter – EVERYONE WILL DEMAND THIS RECIPE ONCE THEY TAKE A MOUTH!
IT’S REALLY A WINNER! THE TOPPING IS SENSATIONAL – EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL LOVE IN THE FROSTING THAT TYPICALLY IS ON OUR CARROT CAKE!
IT’S FULL OF FRESH CARROTS! SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR VEGETABLES INSIDE HEY, DOES IT WORK GOOD? MADE WITH THE PERFECT RATIO OF SPICES, JUST ENOUGH FOR THE FLAVORS TO BLEND PERFECTLY IN THIS WONDERFULLY MELTING CAKE!
THE BEST PART IS PROBABLY THE CENTER-FILLING RICH, BUTTERY CREAM CHEESE FROSTING WITH EVERY MOUTH YOU TAKE.THIS IS THE BEST DESSERT MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! DON’T BE BULLEYED BY MAKING A CAKE ROLLS IT IS MUCH EASIER TO MAKE THAN IT LOOKS!
I PROMISE! YOU CAN MAKE THE ENTIRE RECIPE, CAKE AND CREAM CHEESE FROSTING, ENTIRELY BY HAND. THE USE OF A BLENDER IS NOT NECESSARY!
• 3 eggs
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 2 cups shredded carrots
• 3/4 cup white flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
• 1/4 teaspoon ginger and nutmeg powder
• 200 grams of white cream cheese
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 60g butter at room temperature
• We heat the oven to 180 degrees
• Mix the flour, baking powder and spices well, then add the carrots, mix them and set them aside
• Beat the eggs, vanilla, and sugar well until the mixture has doubled and the color fades
• Add oil and mix a little
• Add the flour mixture, stirring lightly with a whisk
• Spread the mixture on a greased tray with a baking sheet measuring approximately 20 cm x 40 cm
• We put it in the oven for 10 minutes the 12 minutes
• We take it out of the oven and immediately put it on a slightly damp cloth and start wrapping it with the cloth, then put it in the
refrigerator to cool completely
• To make the cream: beat the cheese, butter, vanilla and sugar well to combine and then put it in the refrigerator to cool and freeze a little
• We take out the rolled cake from the refrigerator and carefully roll it out and start by applying a light layer of cream as in the picture,
leaving the end of the cake without greasing
• We re-wrap the cake as it was, with attention and not pulling to keep the cream inside, then put it in the refrigerator for two hours and
serve after spraying powdered sugar on the face
• ENJOY !
That’s it, all you have to do is Enjoy !