Cheese Steak Quesadillas
This vegetarian quesadilla recipe is no ordinary quesadilla recipe. Filled with cheese, spices, and a delicious veggie mix, this vegan quesadilla will be a hit with even the picky.
Cheese steak quesadilla stuffed with beef and melted cheese in soft tortillas that are toasted in a skillet until crispy.
This quesadilla recipe is great for a hearty lunch or easy dinner in under 30 minutes.
We love the classic cheesesteak quesadilla, and putting those flavors into a quesadilla is great and easier.
Quesadillas freeze well and leftovers can also be reheated, so it’s a great prep recipe and perfect for preparing your meal.
We love serving quesadillas with taco soup and of course topped with pico de gallo.
• 500 G beef sirloin steak.
• 1 medium shredded white onion.
• 2 sliced bell pepper.
• Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning.
• 16 slices cheese.
• 4 large tortillas.
• vegetable oil.
• 1 tsp salt.
• 1tsp black pepper.
• 2 tsp lime juice.
• I combined sliced steak, 2 tsp of Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning, salt, pepper, and lime juice, in a large bowl and I mixed very well.
• In a cast-iron skillet, I drizzled 2 tbsp vegetable oil over the skillet, and seared sliced steak in batches for 3 to 4 minutes per side, Then I removed them.
• In the same skillet, I cooked onion, pepper with 1 tsp of Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning for 5 minutes.
• Now its time for the flour tortillas, I placed them on the pan, and I made 3 layers, the first one with steak, the second with veggies and the last one is slices cheese.
That’s it, all you have to do is Enjoy !
‘Carammelle’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
How you went with my recipes?
Don’t forget to leave a comment below!