Chicken Pineapple Kabobs
These Hawaiian-inspired pineapple chicken skewers are glazed with a tropical basting sauce and grilled until tender and caramelized. A fresh and tasty summer dish! You sent The sweet tropical flavor of caramelized chunks of chicken and pineapple combined with bell pepper and red onion is a crave-worthy combination.
I’ve already made plans to put those pineapple chicken skewers back on my grill soon, because I can’t forget them! You sent Just like my Grilled Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, these easy chicken skewers are a go-to recipe this grilling season.
And, if you love skewers, you should also try my Greek Chicken Skewers – totally different flavors but absolutely delicious! You sent Why you will love this recipe Chicken and vegetables are prepared ahead of time and skewers can be assembled ahead of time.
They’re a healthy choice for a deliciously guilt-free summer meal. Skewers loaded with chicken, vegetables and pineapple are an economical choice.
Food on a stick is fun! These gorgeous chicken skewers are an impressive choice for entertaining.
• 3 Tbsp soy sauce
• 3 Tbsp brown sugar
• 1 Tbsp sesame oil
• 1/4 tsp ground ginger
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 8 boneless chicken breast, cut into 2″ pieces
• 1 20 oz can(s)pineapple chunks, drained
• 1/2 c your favorite bbq sauce (I love Sunset Gourmet’s sweet & spicy brown sugar bourbon sauce)
• In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder.
Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
• Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
• Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, basting with bbq sauce or until chicken juices run clear.
‘Carammelle’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.