Cajun Corn On The Cob Recipe: A Delicious and Spicy Twist on a Classic Favorite
If you’re looking for a tasty and unique way to prepare corn on the cob, look no further than this Cajun-inspired recipe. With a combination of spicy and savory flavors, this recipe will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
- 6 ears of corn, husks removed
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Brush each ear of corn with the butter mixture, making sure to coat all sides.
- Place the corn directly on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and lightly charred.
- Once the corn is done cooking, remove it from the grill and brush it with any remaining butter mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the corn, if desired, and serve immediately.
- If you don’t have a grill, you can also cook the corn on the cob in the oven or on the stovetop.
- If you prefer less spice, you can reduce the amount of cayenne pepper in the recipe.
- For a more intense flavor, you can let the corn marinate in the butter mixture for a few hours before grilling.
In conclusion, this Cajun corn on the cob recipe is a delicious way to add some spice and flavor to a classic summer favorite. It’s easy to prepare and will impress your friends and family with its unique and tasty flavors. So fire up the grill and give this recipe a try – you won’t be disappointed!