Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe: A Perfect Combination of Sweet and Tangy
Cheesecake is a classic dessert that can be made in many different flavors. This Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake recipe is a delicious twist on the traditional cheesecake, adding a fruity and tangy flavor that is perfect for spring and summer.
➤ The following ingredients :
For the crust:
● 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
● ⅓ cup granulated sugar
● 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
● 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
● 1 cup granulated sugar
● 3 large eggs
● 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
● 1 tablespoon lemon zest
● ⅓ cup lemon juice
● 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
For the topping:
● ½ cup raspberry jam
● 1 tablespoon water
● Fresh raspberries, for garnish
➤ How To Make it :
– Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
– In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
– In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and beat until well combined. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
– Add the vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
– Gently fold in the fresh raspberries with a spatula.
– Pour the mixture over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
– Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
– Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
– In a small bowl, microwave the raspberry jam and water for 30 seconds, or until the jam is melted and smooth.
– Brush the raspberry jam mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
– Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
– Garnish with fresh raspberries before serving.
— Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing it. This will make it easier to mix and will prevent lumps in the cheesecake.
— Use fresh raspberries for the best flavor. Frozen raspberries can be used, but they will release more liquid and may affect the texture of the cheesecake.
— When mixing the filling, be gentle when folding in the raspberries to avoid crushing them.
— When baking the cheesecake, it should still be slightly jiggly in the center when it is done. Overbaking can cause the cheesecake to crack or become dry.
— Let the cheesecake cool to room temperature before brushing on the raspberry jam mixture. If the cheesecake is still warm, the jam will not set properly.
— Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours, or overnight, to allow it to set properly.
This Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake recipe is a delicious and refreshing dessert that is perfect for any occasion. With a crunchy graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling, and tangy raspberry topping, it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser. By following these tips, you can ensure that your cheesecake turns out perfectly every time.
➤That’s it, all you have to do is Enjoy !
➤‘Carammelle’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
➤DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
➤How you went with my recipes?
➤Don’t forget to leave a comment below!
THANKS FOR VISITING COME BACK SOON!