Chili Cheese Dogs: The Perfect Game Day Snack
When it comes to classic American foods, the Chili Cheese Dog is an absolute staple. This dish has been around for decades and can be found at almost any baseball game, barbecue, or family gathering. It’s simple, delicious, and incredibly satisfying. In this article, we’ll go over a classic recipe for Chili Cheese Dogs and give you some tips on how to make them even better.
➤ To Make This Recipe, You Will Need The Following Ingrédients :
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1 cup Nacho cheese sauce
- 1 ½ cups chili
- Condiment Options
- Ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, diced onions
➤HOW TO MAKE IT :
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Arrange 2 rows of 3 hot dog buns in the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Add desired condiments to the bottom of the buns and top with a hot dog.
Spoon chili over the top, then add the nacho sauce.
Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Use a spatula to remove and serve with grilled potatoes, potato salad, potato wedges, or French fries, chips!
➤ Nutrition Information:
One chili cheese dog contains approximately:
- You can use any type of hot dog or bun you like for this recipe. If you’re looking to cut down on calories or fat, you can use turkey or veggie dogs instead of beef.
- If you’re making this recipe for a crowd, you can easily double or triple the ingredients to serve more people.
- If you’re not a fan of spicy food, you can leave out the jalapeños or substitute them with diced tomatoes or green onions.
- You can also customize this recipe by adding other toppings, such as sauerkraut, relish, or chopped bacon.
In conclusion, chili cheese dogs are a classic game day snack that never goes out of style. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and satisfying meal that’s perfect for sharing with friends and family. Just be sure to enjoy in moderation, as this dish is not the healthiest option out there.
➤That’s it, all you have to do is Enjoy !
➤‘Carammelle’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
➤DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
➤How you went with my recipes?
➤Don’t forget to leave a comment below!