Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bread Recipe: A Perfect Dessert for Fall
Fall is the season of pumpkins, apples, and spices. It’s the perfect time to indulge in warm and comforting desserts that fill your home with sweet aromas. One such dessert is the Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bread. This delicious dessert combines the flavors of a classic apple crisp with the creaminess of a cheesecake and the richness of bread. This dessert is easy to make and is perfect for any fall occasion. Here’s how to make it.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 3 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples (Granny Smith, Gala…)-peeled and diced in 1/2 pieces
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs-room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz. brick-style cream cheese-room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk or creme
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with baking spray, and line it with parchment paper leaving a large overhang on the sides so you could easily lift the bread from the pan. Adjust the oven rack just below the center (to the lower third position) and preheat the oven to 350 F.
●To make the crisp topping:
In a bowl stir together all-purpose flour, quick-cooking oats, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add melted butter and whisk with a fork until evenly moistened, then place in the fridge until ready to use.
●To make cinnamon sugar:
In a small bowl mix ¾ teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 3 Tablespoons brown sugar, and set aside.
Peel and dice apples in small 1/2-inch chunks, set aside, too.
●For the bread:
Beat room temperature butter with sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs and mix to combine. Add the mixture of dry ingredients (flour, salt, and baking powder) and mix to combine. Slowly pour in the milk and mix just to combine. Scrape down the bowl with a rubber spatula to make sure there are no lumps remaining.
●To make the cheesecake filling:
Mix together softened cream cheese with sugar, flour, and vanilla. Add egg and mix just to combine, set aside.
Toss apples with cinnamon and 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar, and set aside.
Spread half of the batter in the prepared pan, scatter half of the apple mixture, and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the apples and gently spread using the back of the spoon. Don’t go all the way to the edges of the pan.
Next, spoon the remaining bread batter and gently smooth the top. Scatter the remaining apples and sprinkle with the crisp topping.
Bake in preheated oven for about 55-70 minutes, or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. This is a heavy loaf full of apples, so if your bread takes longer, that’s OK. Just tent it with aluminum foil after 30-40 minutes to prevent the top from browning too much.
Remove from the oven and cool for 20-30 minutes in the pan set on a cooling rack. Then using the paper overhang lift the bread from the pan.
To make the glaze: stir powdered sugar, milk(or creme), and vanilla. Drizzle over cooled bread.
➔ Pro Tips:
- To ensure that the cheesecake filling is smooth and creamy, make sure that the cream cheese is at room temperature before beating it.
- Use a sharp knife to dice the apples into small pieces. This will ensure that the apples are evenly distributed throughout the bread.
- Make sure to line the loaf pan with parchment paper before adding the batter. This will make it easier to remove the bread from the pan once it’s done baking.
- To make the bread even more decadent, you can add a drizzle of caramel sauce or a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of each slice.
The Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bread is a perfect dessert for any fall occasion. It’s easy to make, and the combination of flavors and textures makes it a crowd-pleaser. This dessert is perfect for sharing with family and friends, and it’s sure to become a favorite in your household. Try it out and see for yourself how delicious it is!
Carammelle’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
THANKS FOR VISITING COME BACK SOON!