Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Sandwiches Recipe: A Delicious Treat for Any Occasion
If you are looking for a delicious and refreshing dessert that is perfect for any occasion, then look no further than Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Sandwiches. This recipe is easy to make, and the end result is a mouthwatering treat that is sure to please everyone who tries it. Whether you are planning a summer picnic, a family gathering, or just want a sweet treat for yourself, these frozen sandwiches are the perfect choice.
➔ 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 :
- 12 oz Frozen Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 16 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 16 oz Frozen Whipped Topping thawed
- 15 Graham Crackers full sheets
➔ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 :
Place frozen raspberries, sugar, and cornstarch in a small pot. Heat on medium high, stirring, until mixture comes to a simmer.
Simmer for 3 minutes and remove from heat. This makes a homemade raspberry jam.
If desired, sieve some or all of the raspberry jam to remove some of the seeds. You will use 1 cup of the jam in this recipe; you may have slightly more than that. Place it in the fridge to cool while you make the next step.
Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until it is smooth. Beat in the marshmallow creme until smooth. Separate half of the mixture out into a second bowl.
Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper. Fold 8 oz of whipped topping into half the cream cheese mixture, then spoon that into the 9×13 pan. Use an offset spatula or butter knife to smooth it out into a flat layer.
Beat 1 cup of your homemade raspberry jam into the other half of the cream cheese mixture. Then fold in the other 8 oz of whipped topping.
Spoon this raspberry mixture on top of the cream cheese layer in the 9×13 pan, and smooth it out.
Cover and freeze until firm, about 6 hours. At this point, pull up on the parchment paper to remove the layers from the pan and place on a cutting board.
Break the graham crackers in half. Slice the filling into 15 squares the same size as a graham cracker half, and sandwich graham crackers on each square. (Watch the video to see the tidiest way to do this.)
Serve immediately or return the sandwiches to the freezer for a few hours, covered, so the graham crackers will begin to soften.
- If you prefer a sweeter crust, you can add a little bit of sugar to the graham cracker mixture.
- To make the cheesecake easier to cut, you can let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before cutting.
- You can use any type of jam you like in this recipe, depending on your preferences.
- This recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for up to a week.
➔ Pro Tips:
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened before you begin mixing it. If it is too cold, it will be difficult to mix and will result in a lumpy cheesecake mixture.
- Use a high-quality raspberry jam for the best flavor. Cheaper jams may contain more sugar and less fruit, which can affect the taste of the cheesecake.
- Don’t skip the step of freezing the cheesecake before cutting it into sandwich shapes. This will help the cheesecake hold its shape and make it easier to handle.
- Experiment with different types of fruit and jam to create your own unique variations of this recipe.
In conclusion, Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Sandwiches are a delicious and refreshing dessert that is perfect for any occasion. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic steps, you can create a mouthwatering treat that will impress your friends and family. Whether you enjoy them on a hot summer day or as a special treat any time of the year, these frozen sandwiches are sure to become a new favorite in your recipe collection.
That’s it, all you have to do is Enjoy !
‘Carammelle’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes.
You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.