Marshmallow Chocolate Poke Cake is a delicious and decadent dessert that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are hosting a party or simply looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with your loved ones, this cake is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. This recipe is easy to make, and the result is a rich and indulgent dessert that everyone will love.
➔ 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 :
- 15.25 oz box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, plus ingredients listed on the box
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Marshmallow Whipped Cream
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 oz. (about 2 cups) marshmallow fluff
- For Chocolate Ganache Swirls:
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
Bake cake according to box directions in a 9×13 cake pan.
Using a handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the warm cake. Set aside to cool slightly and make the filling.
Place sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir until smooth, microwaving more, if needed to melt the chocolate completely.
The mixture should be pourable but not too runny. If it’s too thick, reheat it.
If it’s too thin, set aside to cool and thick slightly. Transfer the mixture in a measuring jug and pour in the holes.
Spread remaining chocolate on top. Set aside to cool, about an hour, then refrigerate until completely cooled.
To make the topping, whip heavy cream until it begins to thicken, add powdered sugar, and vanilla and whip until stiff peaks form.
Gradually mix in marshmallow fluff. Spread the topping over cooled cake.
Melt ½ cup chocolate chips with 3 Tablespoons heavy cream until smooth.
Transfer the mixture in a zip-lock bag, cut off the corner and pipe the chocolate ganache all over the top and use a toothpick or skewer to create a more marbleized pattern of swirls.
➔ Pro Tips:
- To make the cake even more chocolatey, you can add chocolate chips or chopped chocolate to the cake batter before baking.
- For an even more decadent dessert, you can also add a layer of chopped nuts or candy to the cake.
- When making the marshmallow mixture, make sure to mix it well to ensure that the marshmallow cream is evenly distributed throughout the whipped topping.
- To make the cake ahead of time, you can prepare the cake and add the sweetened condensed milk and hot fudge sauce, but wait to add the marshmallow mixture until just before serving.
- You can also experiment with different flavors of cake mix, such as chocolate peanut butter or chocolate mint, to create a unique twist on this classic dessert.
In conclusion, Marshmallow Chocolate Poke Cake is a crowd-pleasing dessert that is easy to make and sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. With its rich chocolate cake, creamy marshmallow topping, and gooey hot fudge sauce, this cake is the perfect treat for any occasion. So why not try this recipe today and impress your friends and family with your baking skills?
➤That’s it, all you have to do is Enjoy !
➤‘Carammelle’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
➤DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
➤How you went with my recipes?
➤Don’t forget to leave a comment below!