Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes: A Delicious and Simple Recipe for Breakfast
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe that can feed the whole family, look no further than sheet pan pancakes. This recipe allows you to make a large batch of pancakes all at once, without the need for individual flipping or flipping skills.
➤ To Make This Recipe, You Will Need The Following Ingrédients :
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ¼ cups buttermilk or whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons melted butter divided
Add-Ins As Shown:
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen OR
- 2 sliced bananas + ½ cup chocolate chips + ¼ sliced almonds
More Add-In Ideas:
- Sliced strawberries
- Raspberries or blackberries
- Shredded coconut
- Toffee chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Macadamia nuts + white chocolate chips
- Chopped pecans + brown sugar
➤ To make the Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes :
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Set out a large 13 x 18-inch “half sheet pan”. (Or you can use two 9 x 13-inch baking dishes.)
Melt the butter. Brush 2 tablespoons of melted butter over the sheet pan, making sure to coat the edges and corners well.
Set out or large mixing bowl. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Then add in the buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla, then beat until smooth.
Finally, mix in the remaining 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
Pour the batter into the sheet pan. Use a spatula to spread the batter evenly across the entire sheet pan.
Sprinkle the blueberries, or your preferred toppings, evenly over the top of the pancake batter.
Bake for 12 to 17 minutes, until lightly golden on top. Cut and served warm, with butter and maple syrup.
➤ Notes and Variations:
- If you want to make the pancakes more flavorful, you can add spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or vanilla extract to the batter.
- If you’re looking to make the pancakes a bit healthier, you can swap out some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat flour, or use a dairy-free milk alternative like almond or oat milk.
- If you want to make the pancakes even more indulgent, you can add toppings like whipped cream, syrup, or fruit.
These sheet pan pancakes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. To reheat, simply microwave the pancakes for 30-60 seconds, or pop them in the toaster for a few minutes.
➤ Nutrition Information:
This recipe makes approximately 12 servings, with each serving containing approximately:
In conclusion, sheet pan pancakes are a delicious and easy breakfast option that’s perfect for feeding a crowd. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic kitchen equipment, you can have a batch of warm, fluffy pancakes ready in no time. So next time you’re in the mood for pancakes, give this recipe a try and enjoy!
That’s it, all you have to do is Enjoy !
‘Carammelle’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes.
You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.