Are you looking for a delicious and easy one-pot meal that will satisfy your taco cravings? Look no further than this recipe for Taco Pasta! This dish is a perfect combination of the flavors of your favorite tacos and the comfort of pasta. It is easy to make, requires only one pot, and is perfect for a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner.
➤ To Make This Recipe, You Will Need The Following Ingrédients :
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes (equal to 1/3 cup)* can sub with ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 1 lb. Ground Beef, 85% lean
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 oz. packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato paste
- 1 cup Beef broth
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup Whole milk, at room temp
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel Tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- ½ lb. Medium pasta shells, see notes
➤ To make this delicious Taco Pasta :
Shred the cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese from a block and set aside. It should be near room temperature when added to the pasta sauce.
Cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat in a high-walled pot or dutch oven. Drain grease.
Melt the butter in the same pot and add and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
Add all remaining ingredients except the cheese and pasta. Stir to combine.
Bring to a gentle boil. Add the pasta and submerge it in the liquid. Cover and cook according to package instructions.
Slide a silicone spatula along the bottom of the pot halfway through to lift any ingredients that may be settling to the bottom.
Remove cover and ensure the pasta is sufficiently cooked. Taste-test a noodle for doneness before proceeding If needed, cover and cook longer, until your desired doneness is obtained.
Turn heat to low. Gradually stir in cheese until melted.
There will be plenty of sauce but it will thicken upon standing and the pasta will continue to absorb it.
Serve once desired consistency is obtained.
➤ Becky’s Tips:
- If you want to make this dish even easier, you can use pre-cooked ground beef or ground turkey instead of cooking the meat in the pot.
- You can also use different types of pasta, such as macaroni or shells, depending on what you have on hand.
- To make this recipe healthier, you can use ground turkey instead of beef and reduced-fat cheese.
- You can also add additional vegetables to the recipe, such as bell peppers, onions, or zucchini.
➤ Nutrition Information:
This recipe makes six servings. Each serving contains approximately:
Saturated Fat: 9g
Taco Pasta is a great one-pot meal that is perfect for a quick and easy dinner. This recipe is versatile and can be customized to your liking. With only one pot to clean up, it’s also a great option for those busy weeknights when you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen. Try it out and see for yourself how delicious and easy this recipe is!
This is an easy one and oh so good.
Try it out and don’t forget to RATE and COMMENT below!